It is the mission of St. Paul Lutheran School for students to achieve academic excellence in a Christ-centered environment, while learning to live and share their Christian faith and love.
St. Paul Lutheran School is an important arm of the ministry of St. Paul Lutheran Church. The school was started in 1863. To accommodate an increasing enrollment, a new school building was constructed in 1895. This building served St. Paul School until 1950 when another new facility was constructed and dedicated in 1951. An addition was dedicated in 1959 and remodeling was done in 1999. It is part of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod (LCMS) school system which includes 1400 early childhood centers, 945 elementary schools, and 99 high schools.